Aarya Engineering offers a Wide Range Of jib cranes to meet the most demanding material handling Industrial requirements. There are various jib crane models from which to choose: floor-mounted pillar types, top and bottom-supported units, wall or column-mounted versions and models that afford manual or motorized rotation. Built to the highest industry standards.
Range of Specifications:
1) Safe Working Load: 250 kgs. to 5,000 kgs.
2) Radius: 2 mtrs to 6 mtrs.
3) Heights of Lift: As per customer's specifications.
4) Class of Duty / Standards: Equivalent to M5, M7, M8 as per IS:3177 / IS :807.
5) Speeds: Selected depending on client specifications / applications / shed dimensions.
6) Crane Control: From floor through pendant push buttons, optionally through radio remote control.
7) Drive System: Drive through squirrel cage induction geared motors with built-in fail safe brakes.
8) Motors: Squirrel cage induction hoisting motors with built-in fail safe brakes for hoisting and cross travel.
9) Brakes: Built-in brakes for hoisting, cross travel and rotational motions.
10) Power Supply System: To hoist and cross travel through trailing cables / drag chain to crane through shrouded bus bars / trailing cable.